The NFVF’s bursary programme is aimed at building capacity by upskilling film & TV professionals for global competitiveness through its support of qualifying applicants for overseas studies which are not offered in South African tertiary institutions. However, Live Performance or Acting programmes are excluded.
This bursary will be awarded for the 2019 academic year with a cap of R250 000 inclusive of tuition and living expenses.
The applicant must:
- Must apply six months before the course starts.
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a good academic record;
- Demonstrate a need for a financial assistance; and
- Enrolled at an accredited overseas tertiary institution for a full time studies; post graduate film/TV programme (course must be commencing in January 2019 and not available in South Africa).
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed motivation why the applicant must be awarded a bursary together with all the supporting documents as indicated in the online application form.
- Failure to provide all requested information will lead to an automatic disqualification of the application.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Should there be a change of contact details the onus is on the applicant to notify NFVF.
- For further information, please consult the NFVF Funding Policy available on a link below.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2018 at 17h00 CAT.
Failure to submit all the mandatory requirements will result in an automatic disqualification.
For any queries regarding the application process please email Thandekile Hlatshwayo at Thandekiles@nfvf.co.zaand for queries regarding the qualifying criteria, please email Lebohang Khunou at email@example.com, 011 483 0880.