– Present a 30-minute performance for consideration by the panel.
– A letter of approval from the National Arts Festival office with a reference number.
– Confirmed performance dates, venue and times.
– Detailed proposal about the production to be staged.
– Selected productions should not be more than ten in a group.
– Please note that all applicants are required to complete an application form in full, failure to do so will result in your application being disqualified.
Presentations for consideration will be held on 13 and 14 April 2019. Successful productions will be showcased in June at The Playhouse.
The deadline for submission is 29 March 2019. Interested candidates need to email completed registration forms: email@example.com
Late submissions will not be considered.