Latest posts by Artsvark Presser (see all)
- Blacks Only Cabinet Reshuffle comes to Montecasino - 27/05/2019
- Hot 91.9 FM presents Prime Fest in Muldersdrift - 27/05/2019
- Quizzical Pictures looking to start a past intern network - 27/05/2019
As part of honouring, celebrating and rewarding talent, the National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF), an agency of the Department of Arts and Culture, opens the call for the 13th annual South African Film & Television Awards (SAFTAs).
As part of its mandate, the NFVF is to administer the South African Film & Television Awards (SAFTAs) in order to celebrate, promote and highlight the excellence of local talent thereby encouraging the growth of talent within the South African film and television industry.
The film industry is encouraged to submit their entries through the online portal by 12 October 2018.
- Final decisions regarding eligibility of film and television content submitted are made by the SAFTAs committee or its representation.
- The SAFTAs committee is not liable for errors in listings that are the result of incorrect information being submitted.
- The SAFTAs committee cannot be held responsible for film or television content being submitted to incorrect categories.
- Categories for which three or fewer entries were received, will be cancelled. Relevant entries may be re-directed, at the judges’ discretion, to the closest appropriate category. If there is no other suitable category for the entry, the entry will not be eligible for judging.
For the entry guidelines visit click here.