Latest posts by Joburg Theatre (see all)
- What is a man when men are trash? - 25/11/2019
- Joburg Theatre issues call for partnership proposals for arts market - 03/10/2019
- Joburg Zoo Festival of lights and night market - 12/09/2019
The Partnership Proposal must provide information on how the market will be showcased, ensuring local art and craft of good quality workmanship which would appeal to City of Joburg residents as well as the tourists.
Submitted proposals must showcase the following to be considered;
- Description of the organisation / individual’s background, aims and objectives, contact details, and general outline of the current activities
- How a professionally crafted market that speak to the market of the City of Johannesburg and also retain the identity of the Joburg Theatre brand will be delivered.
- Mention the brands that will be approached for Sponsorship to create an Artistic Programming for the Market.
- Detail your experience with operating similar markets and provide evidence of markets that you have curated with contactable references.
- Detail the nature of Vendors to be outsourced that will be suitable for the Joburg Theatre Arts & Crafts Market will require outsourcing of Vendors and stalls that are in line with the Joburg Theatre existing and potential target market.
- The knowledge of the industry practices, related legislation and the relevant regulations, roles, etc.
- Applicants must reside in the City of Johannesburg.
- Applicants must provide reference letters from previous market experience.
- Applicants must provide creative team information that includes biographies and contact details.
Information session will be held Friday, 11 October at 11h00 at Joburg Theatre, Braamfontein where interested parties will be taken through a Site visit.
Submit your proposal in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Partnership Proposal – Arts & Crafts Market”. The sealed envelope must be delivered by deadline time of 12 noon on Friday, 25 October 2019
For enquiries contact Nomsa Nsibande on 011 877 6805.