Latest posts by Artsvark Presser (see all)
- Benny Bushwhacker embarks on national tour - 23/07/2019
- National Arts Festival calls for proposals for the 2020 Main Programme - 23/07/2019
- Durban FilmMart 2019 Award Winners Annnounced - 23/07/2019
Showbiz Entertainment Africa (SEAfrica) has returned with a giant leap forward to host the 4th annual conference that connects business in the entertainment industry at Joburg Theatre on 26 – 27 September 2018.
After three fantastic editions of the only event that focuses on promoting business development for interrelated entertainment industries, we are creating new business opportunities. With conference sessions, exhibitions, workshops and networking sessions, this year SEAfrica brings more value to entertainment, media and performing arts business and business-savvy talent alike. We are focused on keeping the industry connected to a wide range of show business suppliers, support and new clients. We cast the industry ahead with proven business approaches, trends, market disruptions, and new markets.
The 2018 topical conference sessions are a wide-open window into the new, the futuristic and the now. The entrepreneurial and talented Pan African media proprietor and agency owner Rosie Motene reveals all about successfully breaking into the African market. Game changers such as Donovan Goliath, David Kau, Takunda Bimha and the talented and effervescent Nina Hastie explore the fastest growing African entertainment genre, comedy. Digital and new technology is always at the heart of SEAfrica’s content, and this year technology and its impact on the industry is unpacked by an IT and legal specialist, Rohan Isaacs. Look out for other mouth-watering sessions that feature industry leaders and high achievers such as Gregory Maqoma, Stanley Khoza, Black Coffee’s Soulistic Music team and many more. We also have something for today’s marketer (across all industries) who is looking to do business unusual.
The exhibition floor is a perfect hunting place for show producers, promoters and event managers looking for new and innovative suppliers. Exhibitors (industry suppliers) will be exhibiting cutting edge equipment, venue spaces, artistic expressions and many more. You will be exposed to companies such as Waka Agency, Global Access, and facilities of Joburg Theatre etc. As business or talent you will also gain access to critical support information and connect on future partnerships with various funding agencies and associations.
We look forward to continuing our great relationships with partners, creatives, media, and the broader industries—and with under 3 months until show time, we are getting ready for what is set to be yet the best of Showbiz Entertainment Africa.
There are more BIG announcements to be made soon. Watch this space!
Key event info:
- Conference ticket price – Only R290 (for the two days)
- Exhibition access – Free entry (Register online on the home page)
- Conference bookings: Click here or contact the help desk on: 0861 670 670
- Exhibition bookings email: email@example.com
- Members of the press should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries contact: +27 01 110 7560 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Interested in getting involved as a sponsor or partner, call: 072 269 5211
- For more information, please visit: www.seaexpoafrica.com