We are looking for a Storeroom Manager that will be responsible for the storeroom along with various duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Looking after Sibikwa instruments, costumes, props and other resources.
- Keeping the storerooms clean and in order.
- Maintaining storeroom restrictions with regard to access.
- Supporting with stock taking and managing asset registers.
- Keeping strict systems in place for requisitions and the use of Sibikwa resources, ensuring that all teachers/facilitators/others requisitioning Sibikwa resources complete and sign a requisition form on taking out and returning resources, and recording on the requisition form any resources returned short or damaged.
- Reporting missing or broken resources to the Sibikwa Administrator.
- Assisting with preparing instruments and venues for Saturday training programme.
- Communicating with Sibikwa Projects Manager, on any matters arising in relation to the Saturday programme.
- Supporting Sibikwa staff and guests with storeroom requests and other allocated duties related to events at Sibikwa.
- Supporting with setup, moving sets, rostra, etc. and other allocated duties for Sibikwa Festivals and events.
- Supporting with driving services for learner and performer groups, sets and other training and event-related collections and deliveries.
- Any other duties which may occur to ensure the smooth running of Sibikwa.
- Attention to detail
- Flexible towards hours should deadlines arise
- Use initiative to make decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Ability to identify and resolve problems timeously and accurately
- Balanced and mature behavioural profile
- Ability to work under pressure and put in extra effort to meet tight deadlines
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Driver’s license with PDP
- 2-3 years receiving and storeroom experience
- Strong Admin and Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work with numbers
If the above describes you, then please forward your CV to email@example.com by 17 May 2019. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.