- Receive and register requests for the invitation of price quotations
- Invite price quotations
- Prepare recommendations regarding received price quotations in conjunction with the relevant end user and submit to the relevant authority for approval
- Debriefing of successful and unsuccessful suppliers
- Processing approved invoices for payment
- Responsible for appropriate supply chain management record keeping functions
- Expenditure analyses in conjunction with the accountant and the CFO
- Drafting of monthly, quarterly and annual supply chain management reports
- Rendering related administrative functions as may be required from time to time
- Prepare documentation for tenders, receive tenders and manage evaluation and adjudication committee
Key Competence Requirements:
- NQF Level 4 (Matric)
- Preferably studying towards BCom
- 2 years’ experience in supply chain management environment
- Experience of at least two years general administration
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Report writing experience
- Team player
- Working knowledge of Pastel
- Working knowledge of PFMA, PPPFA and Treasury regulations
- Word and excel at intermediate level.
Interested persons who meet the requirements are invited to send a concise CV to the Human Resources Department via or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries may be directed to Perpetua Mathsa at 011 832 1641.
Please indicate the reference number of the post.
Reference, ITC and Criminal checks will be conducted.
Should you not hear from us with 30 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
The closing date for this position is 11 May 2018.