The Playhouse Company is offering assistance to artists from Kwa Zulu-Natal who are performing at the 2018 National Arts Festival (NAF) in Grahamstown. The application process is open to artists who have already registered and approved to perform on the NAF’s Fringe. There are no restrictions for the genre of productions which will be supported.
Interested candidates need to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org a comprehensive motivation which includes the following:
- Approved reference number from NAF,
- Confirmed performance dates, venue and times.
- Detailed proposal about the production to be staged.
- Information regarding the production company, including their history and experience.
- A letter of reference.
- Support material about their company’s previous work would be an advantage.
Selected artists (not more than 10 members) /applicants will be supported with:
- Return ground transport
- Per diem
- Production poster
All selected artists will be invited to showcase their production at the Playhouse on 4 May 2018. The deadline for submissions: 9 March 2018.