Latest posts by South African State Theatre (see all)
- King Cetshwayo musical comes to State Theatre - 10/09/2019
- SAST says NO to xenophobia and GBV - 09/09/2019
- VACANCY: Assistant Front Of House Manager at the SA State Theatre - 05/09/2019
The SA State Theatre is looking for an assistant front of house manager and two technical stage managers.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Reporting to: Front of House Manager
Period: Five years fixed term contract
Key Performance Areas:
- Coordinating office activities and operation to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Scheduling of staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Tracking the stock levels and placing orders in time to keep our Bars full at all time.
- Conducting cash up processes with all selling points and action overs and unders.
- Conduct banking with finance department.
- Attend production meeting and action all activities according to performances.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mails, packages etc.)
Preferred Minimum Education:
- National Diploma in Office Administration/ Equivalent
- 1 year office admin experience.
Knowledge, Skills and critical competencies:
- Proven experience as an office administrator.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Office management software.
- An accounting/finance background, an advantage.
Interested candidates should indicate the position they are applying for.
Hand deliver or e-mail certified copies of qualifications and a CV with 3 contactable references to Matevhutevhu Sikidi Human Resources. Closing Date: 18 September 2019.
Preference will be given to people with disabilities.
Hand Deliver: Human Resource Office
The South African State Theatre
320 Pretorius Street Pretoria
Visit our website www.statetheatre.co.za
Please note that the company will only consider applications which meet the criteria and preference will be given to people with disabilities or persons from disadvantaged group. Should you not hear from us within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.