Department: Customer Services
Branch: Joburg Theatre
Designation: Graphic Designer
Salary: R235,591.00 pa (plus applicable benefits)
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design artwork in various formats for all Joburg City Theatres business units
- Study briefs and determine visual requirements, both print formats & digital formats
- Design artwork for websites to specification
- Design Adhoc banners and e-mail signatures
- Create e-mail adverts
- Create billboards, foyer banners, building signage, posters, flyers, street pole posters and point-of-sale material either from existing material or from scratch
- Oversee print projects, including project quality
- Act as the liaison between printing-related service providers and Joburg City Theatres with regards specs, quotes and delivery dates, getting sign off on proofs etc.
- Supervise the entire printing processes for projects ranging from magazine advertisements to social media
- Design business cards
- Supervise the entire printing processes for projects ranging from magazine advertisements to social media promotions.
- A Degree or National Diploma with majors in Graphic Design or Fine Art or related field
- Minimum 4 years practical graphic design experience
- Experience in poster and flyer creation
- Portfolio of design work
- Good working knowledge of Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of WordPress and CorelDraw will be an added advantage.
Interested persons are requested to send a cover letter and detailed CV, quoting the relevant reference number to Mr. Thomas Sadiki, Human Resources Manager, Joburg City Theatres, via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: 011 877 6821 / 6931/ 6859.
Closing date: 14 August 2019
Joburg City Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and this position will be filled in line with its EE targets. Preference will be given to designated groups including people with disabilities.
JCT reserves the right not to make an appointment. Applications must contain at least 2 references. Please ensure that applications are accompanied by certified copies of qualifications as per job requirements. Certified copy of Identity document is a prerequisite. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: Only those applicants required for an interview will be contacted. A portfolio of work will be required to be presented at the interview.