(PEROMNES GRADE 8)
SCHOOL OF ARTS
CENTRE FOR CREATIVE ARTS
HOWARD COLLEGE CAMPUS
REFERENCE NO.: HUM25/2015
- Conceptualizing festival design and thematic content
- Developing strategies for Audience Development
- Festival Programming
- Festival Implementation
- Production of festival publications and publicity
- Staff management
- Financial Negotiation
- Three (3) year tertiary qualification
- Three (3) years proven curation and management experience of significant recognised Film Festival/s
- Established networks, an understanding of relevant film industry players and organizations, and a grasp of salient film-related issues is essential.
- Good communication skills
- Proven experience with a word-processing computer package
- Valid driver’s licence
This appointment will be made in line with the University guidelines/benchmarks which are available on the University Vacancies website on: http://vacancies.ukzn.ac.za/Academic-Process-Proc-Guides.aspx
Enquiries and details regarding this post, as well as the request for the job profile may be directed to Miss PSG Hlongwane, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment to this post will be on the January 2012 Conditions of Service.
The remuneration package offered includes benefits
The closing date for receipt of applications is 04 November 2016.
Applicants are required to complete the relevant application form which is available on the Vacancies website at www.ukzn.ac.za Completed forms may be sent to Recruitmentemail@example.com. Please state the advert reference number in your subject line.