The South African State Theatre has a vacancy for a Senior Maintenance Manager.
(Salary: market related)
Closing date: 22 March 2018
Reporting to: CEO
Period: five years performance based fixed term contract
PREFERRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics) or equivalent
- 7 years technical experience
- 5 years managerial experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Perform Statutory and Ad hoc inspection of all buildings, machinery, equipment and reticulation systems and institute necessary action in the event of shortcomings.
- Maintain and develop working relationship with Gauteng Dept of Infrastructure Development
- Implement Capital Programme over 3 years Business plan through a structured Maintenance Plan that would guide the organization over a 3-year period, with budgets and time lines.
- Maintenance of stage machinery
- Ensure reliable service of the stage technical requirements, inclusive of high voltage electrical fault detection and fault repair.
- Maintenance of building and ancillary services
- Maintain and ensure buildings services, inclusive of fault detection and fault repair in respect of air-conditioning, plumbing and electricity.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and the general appearance and maintenance of the building and its surroundings
- Ensuring that the services delivered to the building in respect of water, electricity and air-supply are according to NOSA standards and maintained according to those standards.
- Maintenance and repairs of electric motors, electrical installations and equipment, stage machinery control circuits, emergency generators, A.E.G. P.L.C, AC and DC Drivers, AC and DC Motors, Submersible pumps – 3ph Substation switchgear, 110V Emergency lighting, 380V Standby Generator and Knowledge of Air-conditioning control panels.
- Prioritise repairs and maintenance.
- Compile three-year maintenance and upgrade plan
Interested candidates should indicate the position they are applying for.
Hand deliver or e-mail certified copies of qualifications and a CV with three (3) contactable references to Thembi Chauke, Human Resources.
Human Resource Office
The South African State Theatre
320 Pretorius Street Pretoria
Please note the company will only consider applications which meet the criteria and preference will be given to disabled candidates. Should you not hear from us within 20 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.