The Market Photo Workshop is hiring course assistants:
Business Unit: Market Photo Workshop requires 2 x courses assistants on a 3 months fixed term contract.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting in registering students at the start of a course
- Liaising with trainers and learners to coordinate and communicate logistical and infrastructural needs for teaching and learning
- Coordinate the distribution of material & equipment
- Liaise with the trainer on schedule
- Ensuring booking of classrooms
- Maintain an attendance record for students and trainers
- Sitting in on training sessions to ensure proper preparation and training occur according to module planner – Identify students with extra needs and liaising with the relevant trainer and course coordinator
- Communicating and reporting to course coordinator and curriculum manager
- Archiving student portfolio of evidence
Key Competence Requirements:
- Successful achievement of a Market Photo Workshop advanced or other training or experience in photography – Analogue and digital photography experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Computer skills
Interested persons who meet the requirements are invited to send a concise CV to the Human Resources Department via fax: 011 834 4311 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries may be directed to Perpetua Mathsa on 011 832 1641.
Reference, ITC and Criminal checks will be conducted.
Should you not hear from us with 30 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
The closing date for these positions is 29 June 2018.