Latest posts by Artsvark Presser (see all)
- SA Country-Sangeres, Chereé, se nuwe album is hier - 18/06/2019
- Country girl Chereé releases new album - 18/06/2019
- Renos chats to Loraine Beaton about Wake Up South Africa - 16/06/2019
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg: Arterial Network South Africa (ANSA) is hosting the Party Your #Artout: White Paper Edition on Monday 5 December. #ArtOut is a regular event hosted by ANSA that brings artists and arts practitioners together to discuss, articulate and champion the role of the arts in our society. #ArtOut encourages everyone to speak your #ArtOut about key issues in the arts, and in society as a whole in a fun and social way.
The upcoming White Paper Edition is an urgent call to anyone interested in the arts to come and speak your #ArtOut about the Draft White Paper, the new policy direction for the arts currently in drafting and consultation process. The White Paper is the first legal step to developing a policy for the arts and is very important for the future of the arts in South Africa. All South Africans have an opportunity to give their voice to what they think the White Paper should be and ANSA will be explaining how this can be done, and gaining your valuable insights into what we all should include in our submissions to the Department of Arts and Culture.
The #ArtOut Parties are fun and based on a potluck principle, where everyone is welcome and contributes something to the meal to share with others. It is a collaborative and collegial environment, with a cause!
Join us this Monday 5 December in Durban, Joburg or Cape Town:
- Joburg: 18:00 at the Johannesburg Youth Orchestra Company, University of Johannesburg Bunting Road Campus, Auckland Park
- Durban: 17:45 @ KZNSA Gallery, 166 Bulwer Road, Glenwood
- Cape Town: 18:00 at Artscape Theatre Centre, DF Malan Street, Foreshore
For more information contact: Tumy Motsoatsoe email@example.com
You can also like Arterial Network South Africa on Facebook and find the events on that page.
To see a copy of the Draft White Paper, please follow this link: http://www.arterialnetwork.org.za/latest-news/90-revised-white-paper-now-available-for-discussion.html