Platinum-selling artist Jesse Clegg returns to the Eastern & Western Cape this December 2017 / January 2018 for a summer acoustic tour.
Fresh off his three-week US & Canada tour, Jesse will be showcasing his music in a variety of unplugged performances. He will be visiting multiple cities across South Africa including Port Elizabeth, East London, Knysna, Mossel Bay and Cape Town.
Jesse Clegg is a South African singer-songwriter whose three studio albums, When I Wake Up, his 2011 follow up Life On Mars, and his latest album, Things Unseen, have made the 28-year-old a platinum-selling success in his home country. He has released six Top 10 singles and toured extensively throughout South Africa. In 2014, Jesse brought his music to the international stage with a seven-week tour across the United States and Canada, and returned to North America in 2016 for his 2nd North American Tour, playing 36 shows across the continent. Jesse released Things Unseen in June this year with the singles ‘Use Me’, ‘Souvenir’ & ‘Breathing’ all charting nationally.
In September, following on from the radio success of the dynamic DJ Kent’s remix of Breathing (featuring Shekhinah), Jesse released a re-imagined music video for the single. Already a radio hit in its original form, Breathing, featuring Shekhinah, was remixed by legendary House DJ, DJ Kent. The result is a unique collaboration between 3 of South Africa’s top contemporary artists. Blending Jesse’s hit-maker songwriting, Shekhinah’s soulful voice and Kent’s instantly recognizable beats, the track is now accompanied by a moody and emotive music video that captures the essence & energy of the song.
Tour dates and ticket links can be found on Jesse Clegg’s website.
Things Unseen is available for download on all digital platforms.
- Friday 15th – Pig n Whistle, Bathurst – booking 046 625 0673
- Saturday 16th – Bridge Street Brewery, Port Elizabeth – booking Computicket.com
- Sunday 17th – Emerald Vale Brewery, East London – booking Computicket.com
- Wednesday 20th – Franschhoek Cellars – booking Web tickets
- Thursday 21st – Café Roux, Noordhoek – booking www.caferouxsessions.co.za
- Friday 22nd – Café Roux, Noordhoek – booking www.caferouxsessions.co.za
- Saturday 23rd – Die Boer, Durbanville – booking www.dieboer.com 021 979 1911 / 082 574 1651
- Tuesday 26th – Indie Ale Craft Brewery, Porterville – booking Computicket.com
- Wednesday 27th – Café Roux, Cape Town – booking www.caferouxsessions.co.za
- Thursday 28th – Café Roux, Cape Town – booking www.caferouxsessions.co.za
- Friday 29th – Sumaridge Wine estate, Hermanus – booking Computicket.com
- Saturday 30th – Unplugged62 Festival, Tradouw Valley – booking Nutickets.co.za
- Tuesday 2nd – Morgan Bay Hotel, Morgan Bay – booking Computicket.com
- Wednesday 3rd – The Goat shed, Kenton on Sea – Webtickets
- Thursday 4th – The Barn, Mossel Bay – booking www.reedvalley.com
- Saturday 6th – Mitchell’s Knysna Brewery, Knysna – Jackie@betterlive.co.za / 084 587 6665