Marketing specialist opportunity available at Business and Arts South Africa (BASA), a dynamic and influential organisation within the arts and culture sector.
You are invited to apply as a marketing specialist at Business and Arts South Africa where you will be able to make an invaluable contribution to the dialogue within the arts and culture sector optimising the success of business and the arts through effective partnerships
- BASA’s mission is to ensure the relevance and sustainability of the arts in South Africa by providing expertise in developing partnerships between business and the arts.
- Business and Arts South Africa (NPC) is an internationally recognised South African development agency with a suite of integrated programmes implemented nationally. BASA encourages mutually beneficial partnerships between business and the arts, securing the future development of the arts sector in South Africa and contributing to corporate success through Shared Value. Business and Arts South Africa (NPC) was founded in 1997 as a public/private partnership.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Manage, develop and implement all marketing related activities across all projects and programmes of BASA.
- Develop marketing plans to align with strategy
- Facilitating partnerships and stakeholder relationships
- Reporting of marketing activity and results
- Public relations, media relations and design subcontractors
PREFERED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Minimum 2 years proven ability in management
- A critical awareness of the nature and role of arts and culture
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in marketing, events, CSI, education, branding and PR
- You will be rewarded for your competence by earning a market-related income.
To apply or refer someone, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 325 5101.