Latest posts by National School of the Arts (see all)
- National School of the Arts seeks music teacher - 01/11/2019
- EVIL in the spotlight on national festival stages - 21/08/2019
- Open call for choreographers for NSA Festival 2020 - 20/08/2019
We invite applications for the following post: Grade 8 – 12 Subject Music Post with Piano as a first instrument.
An SGB music post is available from January 2020 at the National School of the Arts. The successful candidate must be an experienced and well-qualified teacher who holds an appropriate professional teaching qualification and is registered with SACE.
The successful applicant:
- Must manage the CAPS Grade 8 – 12 WAM syllabus
- Teach piano lessons
- Be competent in piano accompaniment and assist with Eistedfodds, ABRSM examinations and competitions.
A detailed CV, along with a covering letter and the contact details of three referee, should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-listed candidates will be required to teach a harmony and accompaniment lesson.
Closing date: 10 November 2019.