Salary: Market related
Period: Five years performance based fixed term contractKey performance Areas:
- Update and coordinate the CEO diary
- Typing of letters, reports, memorandum and other necessary documentation.
- Manages the office of the CEO
- Attend to e-mails timeously; attend to incoming mail.
- Sending and receipt of faxes.
- Arranging and maintaining of a user-friendly filing system.
- Answering of the telephone, screening calls, taking of messages and reacting to urgent messages.
- Authorise complimentary parking.
- Receive, answer and deal with queries from staff and clients.
- Approach the CEO / Council on behalf of staff members requiring approvals / authorisations.
- Arrange access to parking and the building for visitors (including Council members) to executive offices
- Arrange refreshments and meals that might be required for participants at Council and other meetings attended by executive members.
- Travel, car hire and accommodation arrangements for the CEO and Council members.
- Gather information / research required in preparation for meetings.
- Written correspondence arising from meetings.
- Taking minutes
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience:
- National Diploma /Degree in Office Administration or related qualification
- 5 Years PA experience
- 3 years executive PA experience
Knowledge, Skills and critical competencies:
- Must have a good communication skills
- Writing and verbal skills
- Taking minutes
- Typing skills
- Computer (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communicator
- Keeps accurate records
- Business sense
- Honesty and integrity
Interested candidates should indicate the position they are applying for. Hand deliver or e-mail certified copies of qualifications and a CV with 3 contactable references to Ashley Mahlo or Millicent Mopayi, Human Resources. Closing Date: 27 January 2017.
Hand Deliver to :
Human Resource Office
The South African State Theatre
320 Pretorius Street Pretoria
or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org