Latest posts by Artsvark Presser (see all)
- Public Figure makes SA debut - 18/06/2019
- Call extended Drama For Life Conference & Festival - 18/06/2019
- SA Country-Sangeres, Chereé, se nuwe album is hier - 18/06/2019
UJ Arts & Culture is looking to expand its production and marketing teams with young, energised, experienced and dynamic individuals within the South African arts, culture and creative industries.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting their CV and/or portfolio along with a minimum of two references for the following positions:
- Resident Stage Manager
- Production Co-ordinator
- Production Assistant
- Audience Development Co-ordinator
- Audio Visual Production and Digital Marketing
To obtain a detailed job description and requirements on the respective vacancies contact email@example.com or call 011 559 3058/4674 by 6 February 2017. CV submissions are due on 10 February 2017.